To support, connect and advocate for Canberra women who are impacted by domestic violence, homelessness, institutions and substance dependency to create better life outcomes and community change.
Women living with agency, dignity, safety and respect.
- Unwavering Commitment – We foster trust by being accountable, responsive and reliable in all situations to ensure we can provide support in times of need
- Excellence and Integrity – We act with honesty, transparency and fairness and ensure our decision making is guided by integrity and strong ethics
- Adaptive Service – We provide flexibility, choice and agency to ensure our services adapt to individual needs
- Collective Strength – Together we are stronger and work collectively to provide connection to a comprehensive network of support
- Dignity and Respect – We value and celebrate diversity and the differences that each person brings to ensure all perspectives are considered and heard with respect
- Bold Advocates – We are driven by our purpose and act with boldness and determination to challenge systemic barriers to create a community where we live with dignity, safety and respect